The website www.labstar.cn/ (hereafter called the "Website") is administered by Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. (hereafter called the "Company"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before accessing the Website and any information contained therein. By using the Website in any manner, you agree to all terms and conditions contained or referenced below.The content of the Website may change at any time without prior notification.
- 1. Although every effort is made to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, no warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of such information.
The Website is provided for informational purposes only to supplement legally required disclosure and should be viewed together with other sources, such as securities reports and the Timely Disclosure Network (TDnet) offered by the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Other information available on the Website may not correspond exactly to or contain all of the information released to the media.
- 2. The Company's stock price and other stock data disclosed on the Website at a 20-minute time lag are provided courtesy of Euroland com AB. Although due efforts are taken to provide accurate and up-to-date stock data for the Company, neither the Company nor Euroland com AB, Inc makes any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of this information. The Company, Euroland com AB. and other providers of information assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
- 3. Financial data in securities reports (in Japanese) disclosed on the Website are provided courtesy of PRONEXUS Inc. Although due efforts are taken to provide accurate and up-to-date information for the Company, neither the Company nor PRONEXUS Inc makes any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of this information. The Company and PRONEXUS Inc assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
- 4. The information contained in the Website may include forward-lookingstatements that are based on the Company's current plans, targets, expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its businesses and operations. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may materially differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors.
- 5. All content, information, designs, layouts, logos, tradenames, trademarks and other intellectual property contained in the Website are protected by copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights held by the Company or by other parties that have granted to the Company the license to make use of them. All persons accessing the Website agree to make use of its content in a manner that does not infringe those rights.
- 6. The Website contains links and banners allowing users to access other websites that are not administered by the Company, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for the use, content, etc., of such websites. These links should not be construed as recommendations of the linked websites.
If you wish to create link a to the Website, please contact us by inquiry form, and obtain prior approval from the Company.
- 7. The Company and other group companies disclaim any liability, expressed or implied, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the use of the Website or linked websites or from the suspension of operation or changes to the content of the Website.
- 8. The laws of Japan will govern all matters related to the use of the Website. The Tokyo District Court will have primary jurisdiction over any legal dispute arising from the use of the Website.
1. What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is an identifier allocated from a web server when accessing a website, which is saved on your computer as a file (“Cookie”, or collectively “Cookies”). If you have allowed the transmission and reception of Cookies in your browser settings, a website can acquire these Cookies from your browser.
2. Cookies Used on Our Website
Our website uses Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly necessary Cookie is a Cookie that is essential for the proper functioning of this website.
3. Disabling Cookies
You can disable Cookies via your browser settings.
You can still use this website even if you disable Cookies, but you may not be able to use many of the website’s functions. Please refer to the following URLs on how to change the Cookie settings in the major browsers.
Recommended OS and browsers
For Microsoft Windows users:
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
For Apple Macintosh users:
- Latest version of Safari
- * We recommend that you use the latest versions of browsers. Using older browsers may distort the design presentation.
- * Please note that if you use model or platform-dependent characters, letters, symbols, and numbers may not be displayed properly or you may encounter other problems.
For iPhone and iPad users:
- iOS 15 or higher
For Android users:
- Android 11.0 or higher
- * Depending on the settings of your device, some functions may not work properly.
- * We do not recommend using customized or non-standard browsers (such browsers not initially installed in your smartphone) because you may experience problems.
Please note that individual web pages may include notices other than those specified here.